Buffalo Chicken Fatty - Bacon Explosion
Bacon Explosion recipes are incredible. This one changes things up with chicken and buffalo wing flavors.
- • 1 pack Thick Sliced Bacon
- • 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- • 4 cloves Diced sauteed Garlic
- • 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- • 1/4 - 1/2 cup Hot Wing Sauce
- • 1 cup BBQ Sauce optional
- • 1/2 - 1 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
Pound chicken breasts flat.
Make bacon weave.
Put flattened chicken breasts on top of bacon weave.
Add hot sauce, sauteed garlic, blue cheese, Parmesan cheese on top of chicken.
Roll it up into a cylinder shape and sit on a rectangular piece of foil.
Smoke or grill at low temperature (250-300F) until temperature in the center reaches 165F.
About 30 minutes before it is done brush some BBQ sauce on top (optional).