Brat Roll Tailgate Appetizer
A pizza dough wrapped around melted cheese, sautéed onions and garlic and ground bratwurst!
Servings 10 -15 slices
- 1-2 T Parsley
- 1 Pizza Dough from a pop-can like Pillsbury Classic is fine
- ½ large sweet onion diced
- 4-6 cloves of garlic diced
- 1 pack of bratwurst sausage links
- 1 2 cup bag of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 2 cup bag of shredded mild cheddar cheese
Sautee onions and garlic.
Remove casing from brat links and cook in frying pan.
Spread pizza dough into rectangle shape.
Spread shredded Monterey jack cheese on bottom.
Spread onions and garlic over top of cheese.
Spread cooked crumbled bratwurst over top of onions and garlic.
Sprinkle 1-2 T parsley over top of bratwurst.
Spread mild cheddar cheese over top.
Roll pizza dough around the filling and bake in a 400 degree oven for about 10-20 minutes until both sides are browned. Slice and serve.