Keto Gingerbread Latte
A rich and tasty keto gingerbread latte recipe. Coconut oil and heavy cream make this a rich and decadent coffee that fits perfectly into a ketogenic diet.
- 3-4 scoops of coffee grounds
- 1 1/4 cup of boiling water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream
Mix spice ingredients together.
Add spice mix to coffee in French press and add water.
Allow French press to sit for 5-10 min.
Add coconut oil, vanilla and cream into a large cup.
Pour coffee into cup and use immersion blender to mix.
Carbohydrates: 0.5g | Fat: 20g