This was pretty darn good and was a fantastic way to use leftover BBQ pulled pork. I’ll definitely Making this one of my go to ooni pizza recipes.
BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza: Ooni Pizza Recipe
Taking leftover pulled pork and turning into a gourmet BBQ pulled pork pizza using my Wood fire Ooni Pizza Oven.
- Ooni Pizza Oven
- Pizza Peel
- Infered Thermometer
- 1.Preheat Ooni Pizza oven to about 900 degrees F. Using your choice of hardwood or lump charcoal. Should take about 15-20 minutes.
- Use a rolling pin to evenly roll out pizza dough they hand stretch until you have a 10-12 inch pizza dough. Make sure to dust the rolling pin and the board with semolina flour to prevent sticking.
- Once the dough is stretched out dust the pizza peel with semolina flour and place dough onto the peel. Top the pizza with a thin layer of bbq sauce the cheese and toppings.
- Use your inferred thermometer to check the deck temperature of the pizza stone. Once its 900 degrees F slide the pizza onto the center of the stone.
- Keep an eye on the back of the pizza closest to the flame. Turn the pizza every 20-30 seconds as you see the edges of the crust bubbling up until the pizza is fully cooked all the way around.
- Use the peel to transfer the pizza to a serving tray or cutting board. Slice into desired amount of pieces and serve immediately.